DIPRO is a supplier of substation protection and automation equipment to the utility, industrial and mining industries. DIPRO also offers consulting services to the Electricity Supply Industry.
Our main focus is to provide the best solution for the Client's needs.
Our services are provided with the highest quality.
Our products are globally accepted and standard approved.
We offer a wide assortment of services within the electrical distribution industry.
Engineering and design of protection and automation systems for power networks
Fault analysis and planning of protective systems.
Relay settings, commissioning and testing for power systems from 10kV to 400kV.
Routine testing and maintenance of distance, frequency, differential, overcurrent and earth fault protection.
Preparing complete design as well as proposals for tenders.
Maintenance of Load Management and S.C.A.D.A. systems.
Transformer protection including protection philosophy, application, commissioning and testing of overcurrent relays.
Extension, upgrading protection systems and control metering from 10kV to 400kV. Planning, settings and fault analysing.
Wide knowledge of automation systems of major manufacturers such as ABB, SIEMENS, GEC, CDC etc.
Relay protection training for engineers.
Since 2000, DIPRO has offered products, installation and support of Thytronic protection and control equipment. Based in Milan, Thytronic offers power systems protection and controls widely suitable in a range of applications.Visit THYTRONIC
Ivica Debeljković is a Power System Protection Consultant, MD of DIPRO and Senior member of SAI Measurement and Control. He completed Electrical Engineering at the University of Belgrade, Serbia.
His started his career as Protection Engineer at Elektroistok – Serbian Power Transmission Company. He continued his line of work at Randburg Town Council, after he moved to South Africa in 1993. In 1994 he joined Siemens, SA as a Senior Protection Engineer. He established his own consultancy business in 2000.
He has built an impressive portfolio of projects, which were implemented all Africa, predominantly in Southern African Region. He has been sharing his knowledge and experience through a number of relay protection courses.
We have been involved in projects around the world.
• Carletonville load flow and protection discrimination study
• Wadella township protection discrimination study
• Protection discrimination, load flow study, protection training and implementation of settings for Ladysmith Municipality
• Fochville extension planning and protection discrimination studies
• Dwarsrivier chrome mine protection grading study and commissioning
• Goedehoop colliery protection discrimination study
• Anglocoal Kleinkoppje colliery protection discrimination study
• Nigel Municipality protection grading and expansion planning study
• Springs Municipality protection grading and expansion planning study
• Replacement of obsolete relays at City Power, Tlokwe (Potchestroom) and LephalalleEngineering and design of protection and automation systems for power networks
• Supply of distance protection panels to Swaziland Electricity Corporation
• Swaziland electricity board load flow and protection discrimination study
• Replacement of 11Kv protection relays at Lesotho Electricity Corporation
• Protection philosophy training to Mozambique (EDM) and Dubai (Adgas petrochemical)Fault analysis and planning of protective systems.